Professional dental technicians, 3D digital design and production of all-ceramic crown equipment are hired in the hospital to let the VIPs understand the quality, peace of mind and speed.
Wisdent established the "digital all-ceramic design center" in the clinic to provide patients with a better dental aesthetic experience. In addition to hiring a team of dental technicians who have passed the national examination, and introduced the Denmark 3Shape mouth scanner and several precision instruments and systems for making all-ceramic crowns in Germany, according to your dental analysis information to produce simulation and precisione all-ceramic Crown.
1. Production process
1. Communication and planning：Discuss the ideal tooth shape with the doctor and let teeth to the appropriate size.
2. Colorimetric：Discusses suitable color with doctor and dental technician.
3. porcelain block：Discuss suitable porcelain block with dental technician.
4. Mouth scan：scan the 3D digital image of the teeth (actual occlusion、Dental condition). <Use computer to check the teeth if adjustment is needed>
5. Digital design：Dental technician design digital model (shape, height, occlusion, etc ...)
6. Lathe turning：choose the right machine, computer aided manufacturing.
7. High temperature sintering：put the initial embryos into the furnace Strengthening
8. High quality：use a magnifying glass to check the margin of the all-ceramic crown and refine the tooth shape.
9. Simulated dyeing：to make the all-ceramic crown translucent and to make the all-ceramic crown closer to the color of real teeth.
10. Glazing：sent to the sintering furnace to fix the color at high temperature.
11. Finish：delivery All-ceramic crown.
(If need to adjust the color, bite or shape, the dental technician can adjust it immediately)
2. Comparison between traditional and modern
3. Introduction of all-ceramic materials
The all-ceramic systems used in the Wisdent Digital All-ceramic Design Center are all imported from Germany and other European countries. They are inspected by the Health Department to provide you with peace of mind. A professional dentist and dental technician will select for you according to your oral occlusion. The most suitable material.