Treatment of periodontal diseases assisted with LASERS
With advanced laser treatment of periodontal disease, with excellent bactericidal ability, deep removal of inflammatory tissue, tissue regeneration, eliminating the traditional surgery flap pain
What Is Periodontal Disease?
"Perio" means around, and "dontal" refers to teeth. Periodontal diseases are infections of the structures around the teeth, which include the gums, periodontal ligament and alveolar bone. In the earliest stage of periodontal disease — gingivitis — the infection affects the gums. In more severe forms of the disease, all of the tissues are involved.
LASER PERIODONTAL THERAPY
LASER PERIODONTAL PROCEDURES
• Waterlase MD™/iPlus™ Er,Cr:YSGG assisted new attachment procedure (cementum-mediated periodontal ligament new attachment to the root surface in the absence of long junctional epithelium).
• Full thickness flap
• Partial thickness flap
• Split thickness flap
• Laser soft tissue curettage
• Laser removal of diseased, infected, inflamed and necrosed soft tissue within the periodontal pocket
• Removal of highly inflamed edematous tissue affected by bacteria penetration of the pocket lining and junctional epithelium
• Removal of granulation tissue from bony defects
• Sulcular debridement (removal of diseased or inflamed soft tissue in the periodontal pocket to improve clinical indices including gingival index, gingival bleeding index, probe depth, attachment loss and tooth mobility)
• Osteoplasty and osseous recontouring (removal of bone to correct osseous defects and create physiologic osseous contours)
• Ostectomy (resection of bone to restore bony architecture, resection of bone for grafting, etc.)
• Osseous crown lengthening
• Removal of subgingival calculi in periodontal pockets with periodontitis by closed or open curettage
Virtually Painless, More Natural Dentistry*
• Heat, vibration and pressure are the primary causes of pain associated with the use of the traditional dental drill. Since cutting both hard and soft tissues (teeth and gums) with the WaterLase does not generate heat, vibration or pressure, many dental procedures can be performed nearly pain-free with fewer shots, less need for anesthesia, less use of the drill and fewer numb lips! Additionally, using the WaterLase for gum procedures reduces bleeding, post-operative pain, swelling and the need for pain medication in many cases. It’s just a better way to get your dentistry done!
Accuracy & Precision
• WaterLase dentists are able to remove tooth enamel decay (the hardest substance in the body), bone and gum tissue precisely while leaving surrounding areas unaffected. This conserves more of the precious tooth structure you were born with, helping you to maintain your natural teeth longer!
• High speed drills can cause hairline cracks and fractures in the teeth that eventually lead to future dental problems. WaterLase reduces damage to healthy portions of the tooth and minimizes trauma.
Less Bleeding & Swelling
• Due to its conservative cutting action, the WaterLase performs many soft tissue (gum) procedures with little or no bleeding and less post-op swelling.
Fewer Dental Visits
• Since you often do not need shots or anesthesia, a WaterLase dentist can perform cavity preps in all areas of the mouth in just one visit. This technology also gives trained WaterLase dentists the ability to perform many procedures that were previously referred to specialists, saving you time and hassle as you address the dental needs of you and your family.
• The WaterLase is extremely versatile. It can be used for a wide range of hard and soft tissue procedures. From decay removal, cavity preparation, root canals, smile design, gum and bone surgical procedures and many others. Let your WaterLase dentist be a one stop shop for you!
- Endodontics (Root canal treatment)
- Waterlaser Gingival recontouring for ascetics
- Minimally invasive & 3D guided dental implantology
- Treatment of periodontal diseases assisted with LASERS
- Dental Veneers
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Safe removal of dental Amalgam fillings Inlay/ Onlay fabrication
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders(TMD) Treatment
- TEL : +886-3-2870074
- ADD. : No.206, Sec. 1, Gaotiezhanqian W. Rd., Zhongli Dist., Taoyuan City 320 Google Map